Pitstop Drainage Ltd offers a wide range of services including pest control.
Unfortunately, it only takes the smallest entry point for rodents and pests to enter your home and set up camp. Once they’re in the property, it is a difficult and costly service to remove them. The smallest gap, whether it is a faulty install or a damaged pipe, can cause this issue.
Here is Pitstop Drainage Ltds guide on how to identify a pest infestation, what action to take, and preventative methods to stop future infestations occurring.
How to identify an infestation:
- Identify infestation. Fortunately, when identifying whether your property is suffering from a rat infestation, the signs are clear.
– Chewed cables, paper, food packaging, wood, or plastic
– Rodent droppings
– Gnawed holes in the walls
– Scratching sounds under floors or within walls
- If you have thoroughly checked your entire property, including the loft or basement, are still suffering the symptoms, but have not found the infestation, then they are most likely entering through your drainage system.
What action to take
As hard as it can be, try to stay calm once you have discovered the rodent infestation. Contact a pest control expert such as Pitstop Drainage Ltd to remove the infestation and put in the preventative measures to stop this happening again.
We offer a CCTV inspection to locate the area the rodents are entering the drainage system, repair any damage caused, and seal the area to prevent an infestation from happening again.
If you have experienced and suffered from a pest infestation, or want to ensure your property is protected from one in the future, we have several recommendations for you:
- Put a protective guard over external drain openings, so pests cannot get through your drainage system.
- Try to avoid putting food outside for your pets or wildlife, as pests are the first to seek this and look further for entry points into your home.
- Get professional preventative help fixing damaged drains. We provide a discreet and effective service, ensuring the area remains clear from then on.
Free Estimate and no callout charge
We have specialist equipment to tackle any drainage issues you have may have
We use high-pressure water jets to clear your drains thoroughly and ensure they flow fluidly always.
We use expert CCTV equipment to spot drainage issues beyond where you can see, so we can resolve it as quickly as possible.
We repair cracks or corrosive damage to your drains.
Our engineers promise
Highly trained experts, carrying out our work safely and effectively.
Take pride in their work, leaving the area tidy and clear of equipment
Ensure of a thorough job. We have a 100% success rate of jobs, with no callbacks for continuing issues